I love being a mum. It’s the best thing in the world and seeing Christmas through the eyes of your little one makes it all feel so magical again. But motherhood is hard! and sometimes we just need a little break here and there, so here’s my Mama’s Christmas Wishlist…
- A long, candlelit bubble bath without the dog, cat and baby all trying to jump in with me.
- A warm cup of tea or coffee.
- A day without listening to ‘Baby Shark’.
- A drawing by Caleb that is on paper and not on my walls.
- To take Caleb with me to the gym and have him play nicely for an hour while I work out.
- Dinner cooked for me. Dishes washed and laundry done.
- A foot rub. And back rub.
8. For Caleb to snuggle with me for a whole film.
9. A mani/pedi.
10. Cheesy ending, but for my family to have a safe and happy Christmas and 2018.
I know that I’m so beyond lucky to be able to be a mother. I’d give up all these things if it mean number 10 could be granted. But I really would love a warm cuppa too!
What’s on your Christmas list?