I love Sunday. I do less housework, we rarely have plans and all the family is home together.
Today, we have dinner in the slow cooker, a mostly clean house and nowhere to go. So here’s a little post dedicated to all the fun things you can do with your little ones on a nice, Autumn Sunday:
- Watch movies and eat lots of snacks. Personal recommendations are: Lion King, Shrek, Madagascar and Ice Age.
- Go to the park
- Go for a walk. This is especially lovely if it’s nice and cold and you can get wrapped up in scarves and Wellington boots.
- Do some drawing, painting or crafting. With Christmas coming, it’s nice to start making gifts for family members.
- Do some baking. Nothing smells nicer than an oven full of treats on a Sunday afternoon.
- Do some organising. Clear out and donate toys and clothes ready for when Santa brings new ones.
- Invite friends over for a nice, roast dinner.
- Write your Christmas lists and letters to Santa. Only 7 weeks to go!
- Build a fort.
- Go on an adventure to the woods, lake or somewhere else. Take pictures, collect sticks and pine cones.
What are some things you and your little ones like to do on a Sunday?